(Fuel systems for Automotive Industry - Plastic Industry)
Supply Chain Director - Europe (16 plants + 11 SILS). Reporting to the Inergy-PO European President,
my key responsibilities were:
* Manage a team of 5 Engineers and all plant logistics managers or Sils Managers - Organize
monthly conf call and KPI's reporting.
* Interact with the European Plants and Lead Logistics Purchasing to establish a standardized
approach towards deployment of Supply Chain related activities.
* Optimize integrated processes among Operations, Purchasing, Logistics that support the
planning/replenishment process (component part, inventory management, ERP system applications
* Create the Integrated Supply Chain that supports and drives Lean Manufacturing.
* Establish Best in Class Transportation methods and standards including related costing.
* Improve Safety within Logistics and Drive the Value Stream Mapping for material related
processes to improve efficiency and eliminate waste.
* Establish key performance Supply Chain Metrics and Benchmarks relating to customer delivery,
forecast accuracy, truck load utilization, supplier delivery, BOM accuracy.
* Support the Commercial organization during the RFQ and Project phase to optimize Logistics
* Main achievements:
* Develop and implement Safety best practices
* Implement Warehouse management in plants
* Reduce total inventory (Inbound material, WIP, and FP)
* Implement Pull concept for inbound components
* Select and manage returnable packaging between suppliers and plants
* Create a solid Supply chain expertise within the team